I’ve never been one much for blogs.. the very nature of self promotion and babble for the hell of it seems overly narcissistic for me, a little needy. However, with the website update started, and a couple of new directions and services offered, I thought I would do a quick news post. In a nutshell though, and to quote a famous line.. ‘I assure you, we’re open’
Business as usual
• Design: Still primarily focused on graphics and creative solutions for you, just get in touch and will be happy to discuss any projects you are considering, (from rebranding, logos, corporate identity, to social media platforms or a website, through to advertising and promotions).
• Illustrations and commissions: Have yet to integrate this into the site, but am producing these via correspondence, and random sales via instagram and social media groups. Currently working on an idea for a product that may be available at the end of the year.. watch this space!
• Other sales: Have been selling more things via facebook groups and word of mouth than any other means recently, and so have not updated the shop with products for quite some time.. still have plenty of Star Wars, Cameras, Vinyl and Comic items for sale.. so best thing is to get in touch and ask for a list, or if local.. arrange to pop in and have a browse.
In the coming months site update will include additional pages to include services and resources, and new products and categories for the online shop and a general update of portfolio galleries. Will also be launching print illustrations for sale directly through the site.
• Pages – new services, resources, testimonials pages
• tbay – new products to existing store and additional prints and services categories
• Portfolio – update with recent work and illustration and photography examples
• Forms – work request, feedback and survey forms to be implemented